Head of Department: Associate Professor, Ph.D. in Physics and Mathematics – Valery S. Romanchik
Department staff: 2 professors, 17 associate professors, 12 senior lecturers and 5 assistants
- Web-programming and Internet Technologies;
- Mobile devices software.
The main disciplines of “Web-programming and Internet Technologies” specialization:
- Java technology for distributed applications and Web-applications;
- Technologies of client-side programming and Web Design;
- Design of distributed applications;
- C# and .NET platform;
- Computer networks;
- Construction and analysis of algorithms;
- Databases and SQL;
- Servers of distributed databases;
- Artificial intelligence and logic programming.
Scientific directions of the department:
- theory of difference schemes;
- theory of invariant immersion methods;
- numerical methods and algorithms of algebra;
- theory of reduction methods for Cauchy problem;
- numerical and continual integration;
- operator interpolation;
- computer architecture, information networks and environment.