Head of Department: Professor, D.Sc. in Physics and Mathematics – Valery A. Erovenko
Department Staff: 3 Professors, 16 Associate Professors, 13 Senior Lecturers and 1 Assistant.
- Stability of operators with closed range and their spectral characteristics – the supervisor: Prof. Erovenko V.A.
- Problems onto-epistemological justification of Mathematical Sciences and Scientific Director: Professor Erovenko V.A.
- Investigation of problems of nonlinear operator equations and wave motion in continuous media with free boundary – the supervisor: Associate Professor Samodurov A.A.
- Philosophical-methodological study of mathematics education at the faculties of nonmathematical Profile – supervisor: Prof. Erovenko V.A.
- Scientific and methodological basis for building a complex of textbooks in mathematics and computer science – the supervisor: Associate Professor Samodurov A.A., Associate Yashkin V.I.
- Computer support for mathematics education in the humanities and natural science faculty advisors: Professor Alekhno A.G., Associate Professor Matejko O.M.
- spectral and Fredholm theory of operators in Banach spaces;
- methods for solving boundary value problems for differential and integral equations;
- methodology of mathematics teaching and computer science for students of humanitarian and natural specialties