A cooperative agreement between Belarusian State University (BSU) and TU Delft Institute for Computational Science and Engineering (DCSE) has been signed on February 8, 2017.
Prof. Kees Vuik (TU Delft/DCSE) and Rector of BSU Sergey V. Ablameyko signed this arrangement in order to support international collaboration in the field of education and research in the domain of science and technology.
This agreement establishes a framework for collaboration between DCSE and BSU in the following fields:
- exchange of students for training at all levels (undergraduate, Master and post-graduate programs);
- educational programs in mathematical modelling and its applications;
- fulfilment of joint research and educational projects;
- exchange of information, teaching materials and scientific reports;
- organising conferences, seminars, workshops and courses;
- joint publications.